Monday, February 10, 2014

Pic Monkey

The Pic Monkey Photo Editor is a great website to enhance photos. The program is really easy to maneuver, and had many great options that are not available elsewhere. I am a big fan of Instagram, and use this phone app often. The Pic Monkey editor had so much more options to make the photo much more interesting by changing colors, hues, and other endless options. I love that the web program also includes some vanity options such as airbrush, wrinkle remover, and even teeth whitening. This program reminds me of what photographers use on their models and photographs. The photo that I chose was taken during my field placement at a Columbus City School. I used the option called "Focal B&W" and wanted to give color to the book I was reading to my students. I am an absolute believer of books, and how magical they can be in the eyes of children.

No comments:

Post a Comment